Natural sciences, social sciences, humanities and engineering disciplines
The constantly rising demand for energy, global warming as well as air and water pollution are only some of the challenges today’s decision makers are confronted with. Therefore, it’s essential to have well-educated and trained professionals who are able to examine the multidisciplinary aspects of environmental issues in order to develop sustainable solutions.
Through a faculty-led program, your students can apply their classroom learning on environmental sustainability to a global context. They will better understand the complexity and opportunities while experiencing first-hand sustainable principles and solutions on a local, national, and global level.
Let’s work together on an interdisciplinary, safe, and sustainable program!
Programs can focus on topics, such as:
- Agricultural Practices in The Netherlands
- Sustainability and Leadership in Europe
- Environmental Sustainability in Germany and Denmark
- Urban & Regional Planning in Europe
- European Environmental Studies focusing on Forestry
- Global Energy Perspectives in London, Paris and Vienna
- Sustainable Development in the European Union
Talk with us about your ideas and request a customized proposal for your faculty-led program!
More information on how to get started can be found on www.cepa-europe.com/develop.html.