We are excited to celebrate #GivingTuesday this year with you. Giving happens all year-round and in many different ways at CEPA and through our non-profit organization, the CEPA Foundation.
Whether we are giving funds to support charitable and educational projects in Guatemala, or if CEPA Foundation is giving scholarships to help students afford study abroad programs, the spirit of giving is a cornerstone of the people at CEPA.
In the spirit of global giving, we have thought 15 great reasons how supporting CEPA’s worthwhile causes is one way you can help strengthen our world:
Scholarships for Study Abroad Students
- Expand the global horizons of university students and our future leaders
- Create an opportunity for a student to fulfill a dream
- Inspire a student to learn another language
- Create a space of understanding differences
European Study Center (ESC) Heidelberg:
Student Run Project for Refugees
- Help volunteer students in Heidelberg as they work at a refugee center
- Provide the refugee center with basic school supplies
- Allow the displaced children to learn basic math, English, and German
- Continue to bring joy to the students of Heidelberg and the children of the refugee center
Charitable Projects in Guatemala
- Offer funds to purchase basic medical supplies for the community in Vuelta Grande, Guatemala
- Buy bicycles for the children who have attended school for one year
- Generate funds for additional clothing, shoes, jackets, etc before the rainy season
- Support more homes being built in partnership with TECHO
- Give a family a smoke reducing stove for them to use for warmth and cooking which in turn, reduces their health and respiratory problems
- Assist with building and locating fresh water closer to the village
- Give hope to those less fortunate
100% of your donation will go toward the project of your choice and as a nonprofit, your donation is tax-deductible.
Let #GivingTuesday kick off the holiday spirit of supporting something good.