A successful faculty-led experience is based on an organized planning process, professional expertise and logistics, and a well-thought out itinerary. We will work with you on a personal level, every step of the way.
Our team is small enough to be able to offer you personalized support, yet large enough to provide you with a wide range of programming options and locations.
CEPA customizes services to fit the needs of your course and students:
- Tailored itineraries to compliment your course or academic area
- Professional visits to companies, organizations, and/or institutions
- Cultural, academic, and professional experiences and excursions
- Guest lectures and speakers
- Local adjunct professors to teach a course
- Classrooms and meeting facilities
- Private guides for excursions and tours
- On-site orientations and coordinators to assist your group
- Safety and emergency assistance
- Accommodation and group meals
- Affordable, efficient, and convenient ground transportation
- and so much more…
For more information about our customized services, please visit our website.
Talk with us about your ideas and request a customized proposal for your faculty-led program!
We are here to help you choose the best options for your students.
More information on how to get started can be found here.